Apply engineering theory and principles to problems of manufacturing production, usually under the direction of engineering staff. Reports directly to Production/Plant Manager.
- Interpret engineering theory and principles to problems of manufacturing production, usually under the direction of engineering staff.
- Recommend modifications to existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Aid in planning work assignments in accordance with worker performance, machine capacity, production schedules, and anticipated delays.
- Observe workers using equipment to verify that equipment is being operated and maintained according to quality standards.
- Prepare graphs or charts of data or enter data into computer for analysis.
- Analyze technical data, designs, or preliminary specifications.
- Read blueprints
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Computer aided design CAD Software (AutoCAD)
- Computerized Numerical Control Software
- Microsoft Excel
- Valid driver's license
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of college (associates degree preferred)
- 5+ years of management experience