Assembles pre-cut, pre-drilled wood furniture parts. Reports directly to Assembly Supervisor.
- Assembling wood furniture in an assembly line environment.
- Identifying and assembling wood parts used in the construction of furniture.
- Paying attention to detail during the assembly process to ensure the correct components are used while adhering to quality standards.
- Adapting to the pace of the assembly line to keep up with production.
- Daily clean up of work area and work benches.
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to use hand and pneumatic tools
- Basic Math skills
- Valid driver's license
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or G.E.D