This position entails outfitting finished wood furniture with its accessories such as decorative hardware and TV swivels and prepares furniture to be inspected by Quality Control. Reports directly to Production/Plant manager.
- Reviews drawings of the job to familiarize yourself with all components.
- Test the function of each piece such as drawers, doors, and hardware.
- Clean and prepare furniture for inspection.
- Install doors and drawers, checks alignments, check finish for imperfection.
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Mechanical Ability
- Knowledge of wood
- Good math skills
- Ability to perform heavy lifting and bending for extended periods of time
- Attention to detail
- Valid Driver's License
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Assembly line in production environment experience
- High school or G.E.D