Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Handle all customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner.
- Keep weekly schedule of commitments and appointments.
- Works with all commission sales reps to ensure information requests are handled promptly.
- Assists when required in closing sales.
- Create new bids and job files.
- In charge of all trade shows and arrangements, including showroom design, contacting other vendors and manufacturers involved in showing or supplying items for booth. Handles all correspondence with show management.
- Provide design consultations to new and prospective clients.
- Create concept boards for design projects.
- Supervising photo shoots and working with marketing in catalog and web site development as necessary.
- Maintain accurate records and reports and submit them in a timely manner.
- Some travel involved.
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Valid driver's license
- Computer literacy with MS Word and MS Excel
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of college (associates degree preferred)
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in a production environment