Reports directly to Plant Manager. Does, oversees, or assigns the following:
- Oversees all Production Department Supervisors
- Assigns daily production goals, sets monthly and quarterly production schedules
- Meets with Plant Manager twice daily to apprise of production issues.
- Reassign personnel throughout departments to keep up with workflow.
- Ensure production and financial goals are met daily while maintaining a steady pace.
- Ensure employees wear proper safety gear.
- Maintain accurate records and reports and submit them in a timely manner.
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Managerial Experience
- Valid driver's license
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of college (associates degree preferred)
- 5+ years experience in a supervisory production environment