Office Clerk/Administration Assistant
Assist with filing and organization of paper files. Produces spreadsheets, letters, and memos as required.
- Answers telephones, direct calls and take messages.
- Operate office machines such as, photocopiers and scanners, facismile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Deliver messages and run errands.
- Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
- Maintain appointment calendar.
- Maintain office area in an orderly fashion.
- Greets visitors.
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoftt Word, and Microsoft Outlook
- Fluency in general office procedures
- Type 40 WPM
- Valid driver's license
- High school diploma
- 2+ years previous office experience