- Recruitment of potential employees.
- Maintaining and updating payroll software.
- Tracking and recording employees attendance and providing floor managers with weekly point updates.
- Assessment of applications and conducting phone interviews.
- Scheduling personal interviews as needed.
- Processing paperwork for new hires and maintaining personnel files.
- Conducting initial and random drug screenings.
- Maintain and update human resources calendar.
- Monitor employee evaluation periods and notify managers when evaluations are due.
- Keep employees informed of Health/Dental insurance eligibility and changes.
- Process termination paperwork and conduct exit interviews if possible.
- Maintain and update the employee handbooks, job descriptions, and SOP's.
- Manage unemployment and worker's compensation cases.
- Plan social events and maintain items with company logo for employees.
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent math skills including metrics and computer literacy.
- Proficient with programs such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to deal with all types of people and situations while maintaining professional demeanor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of college
- 2+ years of previous HR experience
- Valid drivers license
- High school diploma or G.E.D.