This position entails preparing furniture to be finished.
- Using various spray equipment to apply sealer, lacquer and shading.
- Using spray equipment and hand applications to apply and wipe off stain at the proper time.
- Paying attention to detail to ensure that finished furniture meets quality standards.
Job Related Qualifications
- Having a steady hand to apply an even and consistent delivery of the finish.
- An eye for assessing and detecting flaws.
- Valid driver's license.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D