Assists, performs or directs as specified in areaial services, plant clean up, and tool room. Reports directly to the Human Resource Manager.
- To include daily vacuuming, dusting, moping, window washing, discarding of trash, cleaning of bathroom which includes the replacement of toilet paper and paper towels. Cleaning of trash cans as neccessary. Keeping employees louge area clean and sanitized which includes wiping down vending machines, wall, and floors when necessary. Keeps a daily log of what has been dispersed and to which location.
- Eyewash stations check that they have water and are dust free daily
- Water coolers, water trap to be sanitized weekly, unit is to be cleaned daily and kept dust free
- When necessary, insures the poper building of and installation of coat hooks, maintenance of lockers, replacements of glass, light bulbs (including ceiling lights in the office areas) filters in the air-conditioning and heating vents and keeping a log of date and time work was preformed in the cleaning supply locker at all times
- Maintains a clean and presentable appearance of all interior and exterior walkways, walls, doors, moldings etc. as necessary
- Notifies the Purchasing Manager weekly, by way of written requistions, a list of cleaning, and maintenace materials needed
- Keeps exterior of building and ground clean and free of trash. Cleans all outside cigarette cans daily. Maintains and keeps in good working condition all assigned equipment and materials
- Follows all OSHA safety procedures by using the Wet Floor sign when mopping and labeling all bottles and cans of cleaning materials at all times. Never mixes chemicals together to creat a stronger solution unless directed by a supervisor
- Supervisor's signature must be on the label of the container lishing all ingredients
- These jobs are to be performed in a manner that does interrupt office or plant workflow. Each evening, these areas should be checked prior to closing to insure they are in satisfactory condition
Job Related Qualifications
- Heavy lifting.
- 2 + years janitorial background.
Education & Experience
- 2 + years janitorial background
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid driver's license