Receive, store, and issue materials, equipment, and other items from warehouse. Keep records and compile stock reports. Reports directly to Warehouse Manager.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms or warehouse
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric markign tools, or other labeling equipment
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage aeas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Determine proper storage methods identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers
Job Related Qualifications
- 2 + years warehouse experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Clean driving record
Education & Experience
- 1 + years of experience in warehouse environment
- High school diploma or G.E.D.