This position involves processing raw materials using wood working machinery and engineering specifications to make wood parts and components to be assembled. Reports directly to Machining Supervisor.
- Operating wood working machinery.
- Read and comprehend blueprints and shop drawings relating to the machining of the furniture parts required.
- Ensure production and financial goals are met daily while maintaining a steady pace.
Job Related Qualifications
- Ability to read and comprehend engineer drawings and bill of materials
- Proficient in precision measurements
- Excellent math skills including metrics
- Valid driver's license
Education & Experience
- 1+ years working in production environment
- High school diploma or G.E.D.